Home

Monkey Mug Messup

I.Cheese

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Somebody help!

I already got the free monkey mug meal ticket. I walked into Planet Threepwood and told the waitress. She said she could only give me the mug. So she did, but then she wouldn't let me pick it up. I had no idea what to do right then, so I stood up. But the she to the Monkey Mug away! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I cant get it back! Help!

Thanx-

I.Cheese

P.S. I betcha when I get back to Melee with I.Cheese he'll go tho the LUA Bar, then finally recognize that it's the SCUMM Bar.

Tehehehehe

Thanx

Well Mr. Cheese you'll have to get your ticket back again (use glue on the "horse" in the grog bar or drink capuchino and listen to Stan's story once more) Make sure you picked up the glue at Stan's and get back into P.T. and order a meal. Now look around and ask the guy to paint a picture of you with the Monkey Mug. Glue the picture on the mug you stole from the lady in the store. Swap the mugs and Tadaa you have one third of the Ultimate Insult...

Originally posted by I.Cheese:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Somebody help!

I already got the free monkey mug meal ticket. I walked into Planet Threepwood and told the waitress. She said she could only give me the mug. So she did, but then she wouldn't let me pick it up. I had no idea what to do right then, so I stood up. But the she to the Monkey Mug away! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I cant get it back! Help!

Thanx-

I.Cheese

P.S. I betcha when I get back to Melee with I.Cheese he'll go tho the LUA Bar, then finally recognize that it's the SCUMM Bar.

Tehehehehe

Thanx

Did you go to Stan and listened to his story? Drink a capuchino first to stay awake and you get your meal ticket once more...

Originally posted by I.Cheese:

Hey Stingray,

I went to the bar again, and G.B. said that, "I already did that!"

I talked to the bartender and he said, "Sorry, you already won. Only one per customer!"

Help!

Thanx-I.Cheese

Originally posted by JC Denton:

yep i did the same damn thing and there nothing i can do it looks like some kind geezer might have to email me the save after that bit please

christine.holland@ntlworld.com

There should be a barrel outside the bar w/ the manatee now that has tickets, just go pick one up.

***ALSO*** HELP ME! I cannot combine the glue with the caricature, he says "That wont help anything" or something, is this a known bug??? Eeep =(

Guest grannen

You want to snitch the mug and replace it with a similar one. Therefore the faked one must have a picture with a monkey face on it. The artist needs a motive. Why not sit down and ask him to make a new portrait?

------------------

Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 04, 2001).]

Archived