Home

Can anyone help me?

Drunken_Sailor

Hello.I have a big problem on Melee Island.I haven't got a crew to take me to Lucre Island.I have a navigator called Ignatius Cheese.But I haven't the complete crew.I have tried talking to Carla and Otis but they say they have some heavy duty begging to attend to.I have also tried to give them pretzels but they dont take it.I have talked to everyone I know on this island but I dont understand it.Bucko the bartender can't because Mr.Cheese doesn't give him the choice.Meathook doesn't open the door and I have also tried to go in the city hall but I always start up on the street again.And the Harbor Mistress wan't give me any boat,and I dont get to stop the catapult operator.I give him pretzels and he take it.I tinker with the catapult controls but he always get me.Can anyone out there please tell me what I should do now?????????

i dont really know where your going there lads CACTUS?? RUBBER TUBE??werent they used to stop the catapult from destroying the mansion anyway all i can say is try promising otis and carla summet they cant refuse then once they accepted it u need to give them that something

hope this helps

Now I have stopped the catapult guy!!!=)I have entered the mansion and I have take the goverment contract.First they (Carla and Otis) wanted a signed goverment contract.I gave them that but they now need a goverment desk contract or something.Where do I find that?I have also get a ship,the freally pink ship so I miss only Carla and Otis to my crew.

Yes!!!=)Thx.Now I've done many things on Lucre Island.I have been arrested.A man called Pegnose Pete or something robbed the bank and gave the answer to me.Now I have to find this guy,but I think he is in the swamp.So,over to my big problem.I can't beatMr.Mandrill in insult sword fighting.I have written down all the insults I can say,but he has always much more insults than I.I can't answer this insults.What am I gonna do.I think I have all things on this island.I newly got the chess clock.What am I gonna do now??

Guest grannen

No-one wins over him with insults or sword-fighting. Don´t bother. The possibility to insult him is there only so you will learn that you can´t defeat him.

------------------

Grannen

I have got the duck,one home maked parfume,a Le Chuck parfume or something,the chess clock(which I used on the raft),something from dedeye Dave(that I've combined),and a fish and a flower which I putted in the home makink parfume.I have som wood shavings and a letter from grandpa Marley.Can anyone please tell me how I should use this things.I can't find Pegnose Pete.I have tried in the sump but there is only a locked gate.What shall I do now?????

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Drunken_Sailor:

I have taken the three bone,but I dont know where I can use it.I don't have money.

????????????

------------------

Grannen

Archived