Home

Can anyone help me?

Drunken_Sailor

Guest grannen

Isn´t Dave a great story-teller?

Don´t bother if you have too many bodyparts, there is only one of them you really need.

Obviously you cannot enter the bank legally. Perhaps jump up to the window? With the help of some sort of trampoline?

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

Take a look at the manhole cover and make a note.

Because you want to have pegnose tied to the crime, you should try to enter the bank and search for evidence. Try to find out a way to get in but first visit Dave, the guy in the prosthese shop who is a great story teller. Have him to tell some.

I have tried everything.But I've got the directions to Pegnose Pete's house,but I don't understand the meaning on that.I can't find the parts to the trampoline.Do you know where I can find the parts?I have tried to talk to Dedeye Dave and I've heard his stories.I have all tings from him I think.But on the manhole cover it stay something like Jerry loves Mindy or something that appears to Dave's stories.But how should I "put the pieces together??"

Guest grannen

There is only one piece you need and that is the one you got for the love-story with the people´s name on the manhole cover. Try to use it, remember that you shall make a trampoline. What piece do you think is best to use? And the trampoline has to be made outside the bank.

Originally posted by Grannen:

There is only one piece you need and that is the one you got for the love-story with the people´s name on the manhole cover. Try to use it, remember that you shall make a trampoline. What piece do you think is best to use? And the trampoline has to be made outside the bank.

Well i got the skin and i have tried it with the manhole...But Gybrush..keep telling me that it doesnt work...and ^those things doesnt belong to each other^^Another problem is with the gate...i have met my future and the past..but the gate wouldnt open,I also tryed to give GybrushPAST my things...but it didnt work...and the Paradox keep hunting me....:o(

Guest grannen

Drunken_Sailor

I suggest that you start a new title for next question because this one is now passing 35 and makes it difficult to follow, OK?

Can´t understand why they can´t be used together. Sure you gave the right command?

Guest grannen

Originally posted by JoshuaXO:

Concerning giving otis and carla the contract. I have tryed to give both the cushy and the other contract and they will not take either because they are not signed. What to do.

The authority has to sign the contract. Any married man knows who that is!

Originally posted by JoshuaXO:

Concerning giving otis and carla the contract. I have tryed to give both the cushy and the other contract and they will not take either because they are not signed. What to do.

You need Elaine to sign them.Have you been in the mansion?Give the contracts to Elaine and see what happens.

I have been in the bank and the nose took inspector Canard as evidence.Did I do it right?In the swamp I've met my future and my history.I talked to the future and he gave me some things and said something.I went to the history and gave him the same things in same order as the future gave me.I've also talked to the history in same order as the future talked to me.But now it doesn't happen anything.Both opened their gates but when I went in it came a paradox.What shall I do now?

Guest grannen

Start a new topic, pls. We are now on page 2 and it is not realistic to continue.

So Make a new topic and repeat you question

------------------

Grannen

Archived