Home

Act3: Need monkeys at monkey head?

Kebabman

Someone help, I don't know how to get some monkeys to the monkey head. The gauges say I need heat, pressure and monkeys, how do I get these?

I have Jojo's bronze hat but Guybrush won't wear it and using on any monkeys doesn't work, I've tried putting it on the monkey head and built a big UI but no joy. Have tried getting monkeys to follow using bananas but they don't go inside the monkey head.

Pretty damn stuck, some helpful prods in the right direction, please.

Guest grannen

Guybrush wearing the bronzehat? What an insult to the owner! And of course, it is not ANY monkey who should wear the hat. It´s place is on a MONKEY HEAD! Go outside and search for a worthy owner!! Perhaps you didn´t gave it to him in a correct manner, but I´m sure he will accept the hat.

------------------

Grannen

Originally posted by Grannen:

Guybrush wearing the bronzehat? What an insult to the owner! And of course, it is not ANY monkey who should wear the hat. It´s place is on a MONKEY HEAD! Go outside and search for a worthy owner!! Perhaps you didn´t gave it to him in a correct manner, but I´m sure he will accept the hat.

I've used the hat on the monkey head but don't know how this changes things. The gauges still read zeros, I have no idea what to do next, the gubernatorial symbol thing still has no effect when it's used with the prominent slot. Or am I missing something obvious?

yes. here's a descriptive analogy:

You know powerbars, those foot-long pieces of plastic with six electrical outlets in them, that you plug into the wall to get more outlets? Well, even if it's plugged in, nothing you plug into the powerbar is going to work if that little red swtich on the powerbar is in the "off" position.

My point? Maybe you should figure out how to get the power to the giant monkey head flowing.

(HINT: Have you explored EVERY single location on the island, including the ones that have been blocked by a big steel door?)

Hope that helps!

------------------

"That's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!"

-Guybrush Threepwood

Guest nathanism666

I'm having a little trouble getting the giant ultimate inult working, myself.

How do i get the boiler woking? What do i hve to use the weed whipper on?

Guest grannen

The boilers will be heated by the lava.

When you visited the little lava pond, did you clean up with the whipper?

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

Archived