Home

Puppet Problems

Guest grannen

Have you talked to the puppeteer? Talk to him about everything and ask him if he can help you.

Don´t make him too upset, because the puppets will then reappear. Leave the old man alone before you start talking to him again.

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

Finnish talking to him, he will remain looking at you. THEN show him the Ultimate Insult from your inventory!

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Grog_Swilling_Pig:

I did...he says "The Ulti-Ulti-Ulti ahhhhhh!!!! and brings LeChuck puppet back up.....is this alittle bug?

Didn´t he drop the puppets outside the tent?

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

You have to quit the conversation. Don´t start to talk to him again, just open inventory, select the Ultimate Insult and show it to him. He will run away.

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

I don´t know either. Perhaps you should reload a position before you arrive at the Island. When you arrive, go straight to the puppeteer and talk to the puppets and the puppeteer. Finnish talking to him. He will be looking at you. Take the painting from the inventory and hold it in front of him. He SHOULD run away, leaving the puppets on the ground.

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

Guest grannen

Yeah, that´s what I thought he was doing, showing the picture, but it might be that he all the time showed him parts of the ultimate insult!

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

Archived