Home

This Is Called "Clues & Hints" !!!!

stingray1970

I can understand if you are stuck and I love to help but it is much more fun to discover it on your own...

Some of you guys (and girls) are afraid of problems and puzzles...

Be creative THINK! Try everything, talk to everyone and somehow you will find the solution..True I used solutions on this game but not for all these simple things some of you ask in here. I think the name system from Dave was pretty hard to figure out. Also the Monkey Combat is a ***** but eventually you will beat the system! Otherwise what's the fun of playing this game?

Like in real life you will find a solution for every problem you encounter but asking for help is the easy way out dont you agree?

If you want the easy way out go to: http://www.monkeyisland4.org

If you want Hints and Clues and have more fun in this game please ask away...

^_^

Guest nathanism666

I agree entirely, the point of the game is to enjoy figuiring things out.

You should be trawling around for hours before u even think of asking for HINTS...

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only look here to help other people.

I know what your thinking i have seen her asking questions about how to do such and such a thing but the reson is to help my freind Rachel because she dosen't have the internet.

Anyway stingray1907(i think) if you think all this then why are you on this site and i have seen questions that have been sent by you

SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!!!

Archived