Home

Troubles again on Lucre island

gvendur

Then you should at least have an idea who might have the directions. So who might that person be?

What might he need to be able to tell you the real name of the thief/robber with the alias of Pegnose Pete?

What items do you have in YOUR inventory that could be related to Pegnose Pete?

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

We don't really want to spell it out for you, because part of the fun is to figure out the puzzles yourself...

• Grannen asked if you've visited the chess players. That's a hint.
  • Pegnose's hideout is somewhere in a place called the Mysts O'Tyme... Sound it out.
  • Take a good look at the directions you got. What kind of things are written on there?

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

very funny Grannen.

I've found Pegnose's house, I let the duck into his window but how do I scare Pegnose more to make him go out or something so I can enter his house.

Originally posted by Grannen:

gvendur

If someone asks you, can you then tell what time it is?

Ok. I've got Pegnose in to jail. Can you give me some hint how I can find the loot or what to do next?

Originally posted by brief:

We don't really want to spell it out for you, because part of the fun is to figure out the puzzles yourself...

• Grannen asked if you've visited the chess players. That's a hint.
  • Pegnose's hideout is somewhere in a place called the Mysts O'Tyme... Sound it out.
  • Take a good look at the directions you got. What kind of things are written on there?

Archived