Home

Grannen or somebody please help.

Drunken_Sailor

Guest grannen

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

"I have been in the bank and the nose took inspector Canard as evidence.Did I do it right?In the swamp I've met my future and my history.I talked to the future and he gave me some things and said something.I went to the history and gave him the same things in same order as the future gave me.I've also talked to the history in same order as the future talked to me.But now it doesn't happen anything.Both opened their gates but when I went in it came a paradox.What shall I do now?"

---------------------

Follow the clock. Don´t go North throu the gate unless the time say so.

------------------

Grannen

To follow the clock is very difficult.It was a simply prosidure that I found future Guybrush,but after that it was no problem to navigate my raft in the swamp.But now the difficult is starting again.Now I must trust on my navigations trough the swamp and find the house.And one more thing:When I find the house I hope really I'm done with that F****NG swamp =).

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Drunken_Sailor:

I used the directions to find the future Guybrush and the History Guybrush.Shall I use the same directions to find Pegnose Pete's house?I have herad that when I come to his house I shall use the chicken grease and the duck.But how shall I find the treasure chest???

You follow the clock directions to find pegnose´s place

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

[the loot and a screw.....then you can prove your innocence and you'll be free.

What is the loot and the screw?[/b]

You will find the loot and screw later on.

Pegnose has hidden the loot somewhere.

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

To follow the clock is very difficult.It was a simply prosidure that I found future Guybrush,but after that it was no problem to navigate my raft in the swamp.But now the difficult is starting again.Now I must trust on my navigations trough the swamp and find the house.And one more thing:When I find the house I hope really I'm done with that F****NG swamp =).

If you have a paradox then it means that you start all over again to the gate.Once you find pegnose Pete´s house the swamp will be a bad memory.

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

You have to go throu the swamp and end up at pegnose Pete´s place. Once there, you will understand that he has the loot hidden somewher. Then the next step, after delivered Pete to Jail, is to go after the loot.

Yes, the paradox is gone.

------------------

Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 04, 2001).]

Originally posted by Grannen:

You have to go throu the swamp and end up at pegnose Pete´s place. Once there, you will understand that he has the loot hidden somewher. Then the next step, after delivered Pete to Jail, is to go after the loot.

Yes, the paradox is gone.

What about the screw??

Now I know the directions on the clock.But I still got troubles.When I meet future Guysbrush he gives me always the skeleton key first.Then he gives me eventually a rubber chicken,rope or gun.He always give me three things.When I meet history Guybrush I give him everything and say everything to him in the same order.But on the directions it says that I shall go south.That means that he must open the gate for me.But he will never open it,so I switch always between future Guybrush and history Guybrush.What shall I do to get him open the gate(History Guybrush)??????

Guest grannen

Remember that you have to check that he really is you! The number you have memorized!

When you have handed over the last item then "Talk to Guybrush".

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

Guest grannen

Well, there is one thing. When you meet him at the gate second time, there is one item you should wait with. Remember, you have to do everything exactly as at the first meeting.

------------------

Guest grannen

Kanskje vi skulle snakke på Norsk og Svensk??Jeg forstår det så masse bedre.

Hej!

Ge inte repet till honom!

------------------

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Grannen:

Hej!

Ge inte repet till honom!

In the future we continue in English.

This Forum is open so everone can understand.

No foreign languages wink.gif

------------------

Archived