Home

Those dang Rocks in the Mountain (spoilers)

fjix

I can't seem to make the rocks down the chutes in the mountain do anything of importance. I got two boulders to fly to two areas of the island (beach and outside the mine) but they didn't seem to have any effect whatsoever. I looked in the walk through and it said you have to throw one in the right, wait till it hits the branch, then middle, wait for branch, then left, branch and left again. I've done this but nothing at all happens. I'm sick of repeating the scene. What else do I need to do?

Its really simple. First, shoot a rock in the right tunnel and take another rock. When the rock move the branch, shoot the second rock in the middle. Take another rock. When the second rock touche the branch, shoot a rock in the first. Take one rock, and wait until the last you shooot move a branch and shot it in the first. That all

That's exactly what I did, but still nothing. Do you throw exactly when the branch moves or do you want to make the boulder LAND when the branch moves? I much prefer the boulder flinging in MI1. Made a hell of a lot more sense. smile.gif

Guest grannen

Throw the next rock when you see the branch makes a move. Watch out for next branch and throw the third rock in the left canal. Wait for the branch and finally threw the last rock in the left canal again.

I think that you shouldn´t throw too quickly, wait a little but throw while the branch is still vibrating.

It is a little bit of timing but it is not too difficult.

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

Archived