Home

Is this class build good? (TSL)

zemegauser

I really wanted to make a jedi that could take advantage of both swords, and the force. But I wanted him to be able to resist force powers easily, take care of security consoles, and talk his way out of many situations. A very balanced build.

I came up with this:

Jedi Scoundrel

STR: 14

DEX: 10

CON: 14

WIL: 14

INT: 14

CHA: 12

I am focus on the dueling tree, the saves tree, and mostly buffing powers, and stunning powers. I was having problems deciding between CHA and DEX, but I chose CHA since I wanted to have the benefits of that more.

I would like to keep this build, but I was wondering whether I would have problems later in the game? Such as fighting one on one? Will I be able to use force powers with impunity?

I will increase DEX by 2, so I can shore it up. So all in all, I belive it is a balanced build that will allow me to take advanatage of most of the situations in the game.

It's been years and this game always brings me back for another play-through :D.

For an unmodded TSL, I'll say it's a good build. Dexterity just doesn't seem to be as good a benefit as it was in K1. Though if you are planning to use force powers, it might be better to up your Wisdom before your Charisma, and it'll be useful also to choose some DS powers like the lightning branch. For the damage it does, lightning is just too cheap a power. Even a Jedi Guardian can spam it with impunity.

On a side note, you do mean Jedi Sentinel, right? You can't start your main character as a scoundrel.

- Star Admiral

For an unmodded TSL, I'll say it's a good build. Dexterity just doesn't seem to be as good a benefit as it was in K1. Though if you are planning to use force powers, it might be better to up your Wisdom before your Charisma, and it'll be useful also to choose some DS powers like the lightning branch. For the damage it does, lightning is just too cheap a power. Even a Jedi Guardian can spam it with impunity.

On a side note, you do mean Jedi Sentinel, right? You can't start your main character as a scoundrel.

- Star Admiral

At the moment the build is going quite well, and I will probably put points into Wisdom as I level further. And yes, I will take an offensive DS power soon, makes the game way better in terms of fun..

And yes, I meant Jedi Sentinel. I apologize for the silly mistake. :xp:

Archived