Home

Please Help!!!

GeneralGenocide

ok my first question is gonna sound stupid...but please keep in mind my friend sent me the disc in the mail after he beat it but failed to include the manual!!! and now hes at Army boot camp so I can't ask him for help! so any help u could lend i would appreciate greatly!!

ok my first question is how exactly do you save games??? i know this seems stupid but im looking at a disc and thats all, and its nowhere in the readme file. i tried using escape to access the game menu, and another post i read said it was F1 to access it, but if someone could walk me through the process of saving a game I'd really appreciate it.

my next question is can someone PLEASE PLEASE send me a savegame file from right after escaping from the bank vault and being arrested!! i would be extremely grateful since it would save me from repeating about 4 hours of gameplay!!! also would u tell me what directory to put it in?

------------------

AIM@GeneralGenocide

Guest grannen

Press F1 to save a game. Accept the default position and press Enter. Type a name for the saved game and press Enter again.

Re sending game:

If you get a game then part of the fun will be lost and I don´t see WHY you need a saved game. There are so far no difficulities. To come to the position in the bank doesn´t take too long, not when you know how to be arrested! Also, now you know how to save a game smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

thnx alot for the info man!!!! you forum guys are great!!! but as far as starting over from scratch, i admit it's a great, really fun game and i wasn't too far into it...but the idea of going through it all again sounds a little tedious to me :-( i was actually a little further than the bank heist and arrest, but figured this would be a good point to pick things back up at...id be eternally grateful to whoever could provide that save game file

ps...i could swear i tried f1...oh well :-(

------------------

AIM@GeneralGenocide

Archived