Home

Act 3 - Herman

Fredrik

Hmmm... I've done everything on Monkey Islnd. Defeated JoJo Jr, got the accordian, but I need to get something from Herman. I know I'm supposed to throw the Coconut at him and then ask him until there's no more to be said. Then do the same thing with the bottle, and then the same thing with the accordian. But after the talking after the coconut-throw, Herman keep saying "where, huh!". He's not talk-able after I've hit him with the bottle. GT keeps saying "I don't think I'm making any progress here".

Anyone know whats the solution to this problem?

Thanks!

Guest grannen

Use the coconut until he remembers his name. Then Save and ask him questions. He will mention a milkbottle. Use it etc.

Dont throw unnecessaryly because he will loose all memory. That´s why you should save as soon as he remembers a little bit moor.

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

When I've used the coconut 2 times, he "remembers" his name, and I'm able to speek to him. *saving* .

When talking to him then, I only have 2 subjects to talk about. Investigeting his memory, and asking for help. Each subject has 2 question related to them. There's nothing there about a milk-bottle.

Anyway, when I throw the milkbottle at him, and GT ask him "Herman?", he's back to square one saying "Where, huh?". I tried throwing the bottle again at him and then he says "If you say so!" to GT's question "Herman?". It's like his back to the same state when I threw the coconut at him (first stage of remember).

The same thing goes when I throw the accordian at him twice, (I only have two subjects to talk about, the subject mentioned above).

What can I be doing wrong...

Thanks for your help "Grannen"!

Guest grannen

After the coconut he will remember something about a milkbottle. When he does, use the bottle. If he doesn´t mention any bottle, try coconut again and ask him as much as possible. There are some questions you have to repeat. But use bottle when he has mentioned it.

Thanks Grannen! After 3 throws of the coconut at Herman, he started to remember! The problem was when you said "...until he remember his name" I missunderstood you and thought that was when he said "Herman, if you say so..."

Thanks for clearing this thing out!

Take Care!

Archived