Home

I need help on Monkey Island

Drunken_Sailor

Hello every people out there.I've come to the horrible Monkey Island.(I'm really enjoying the game)I can't get Herman to remember anything.I've tried to throw things in his face but nothing works.The items I have is:Banana picker,Milk bottle,Banana,Coconut,three notes,abomination of nature.I've visited the mountain with the rocks and I've throwed the rocks all over the island.But now I'm stuck.I can't get over to the other part of the island.This is my only problem now.Can anyone help me?

Guest grannen

Start with coconut. Then talk to him. If he remembers his name, then good - save game. If he doesn´t; repeat coconut, talk - remembers name?

Milkbottle - talk etc. As soon as he says he doesn´t remember anymore - save game!

You are missing an item to use after milkbottle. You have to make a trade in order to get this item. What you need to trade with, can be found in the Cathedral!

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

Well getting to the other side is your first priority. When throwing rocks you have to throw 3 successively in a particular order. I won't tell you the order, because it shouldn't take too much experimenting to get it right. You know to throw the next rock when the rock has touched one of the branches on that ridge. You are aiming for that middle canal down the bottom, so keep this in mind when experimenting with combinations

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Drunken_Sailor:

I've visited the mountain with the rocks and I've throwed the rocks all over the island.

Did you hit the Lava Lake with a rock and created a pool?

------------------

Guest grannen

Try again!

Start with one rock right, then middle, then left + left!

Be ready whith a rock and throw it to the correct canal when you see a branch move!!

------------------

I made it!!!!I've got a new thing from the mine.It was named something witd wipe.I used it on the grass on the other side of the lava lake.The lava was starded to sink a little bit.But I can't find anyone who's wanna trade the shields from the cathedral.Herman can't get his memory back.I can't find the houses which is up to the map.I come in to a forest,and there I'm stuck.I don't know what to do down with the famous monkey head.I've opened the secret passage there and there is many controls,but none of them works.What shall I do now??

Guest grannen

Why not visit the Monkey Village?

You have to sneak around the little monkey and continue to the left. Be pacient, he will walk away.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 11, 2001).]

I've come to the monkey village.I've beaten two monkeys in monkey combat.But can you give some hints or tricks to win often versius the monkeys?I tried monkey combat three hours and written down the thricks and combinations but the combinations works just sometime.How can I be better in that sport?Jojo Jr.is good at it and I never beat him.Herman Toothrot is Grandpa Marley.Who should think that!!!!

I finally beaten Jojo Jr. in Monkey Kombat!Now,when I'm Monkey kombat king no monkeys will play with me(damn,monkey kombat rule so hard).Anyway,over to my little problem,I can't get monkeys to that monkey head.I've tried to use the Guvernational symbol in the promonent slot,but Guybrush takes it always back,because he's low on monkeys.I tried to take Timmy inside,but Guybrush always says that "You stay here."

I talked to Jojo.Jr. and he said that the monkeys should show great respect for the wearer of the bronze hat,but Guybrush wan't use it because there is monkey hear in it.What shall I do now.Tell me hints please.

Guest grannen

Have you checked the pressure and temperature gauges in the Monkey head? The boiler? Is everything working? If not, you have to go somewhere to fix it!

------------------

Guest The Feral Chicken

Look at the banana picker. All should become obvious...(Hey, this is the first time I've actually HELPED any1 in this Forum! No, really!

------------------

3headferal.jpg

Archived