Home

ultimate monkey kombat

glb

Now I understand why many said not to skip over the monkey kombat portion of the game. I'm now at the place in the game where I'm fighting LeChuck and have no clue what beats what, etc. I really couldn't get through monkey kombat and continue to enjoy the game. Since I used someone else's saved game and the combinations for every game is different, I have no way of going back to a saved game of mine and find the correct information. Can someone out there send me a saved game that is after Guybrush wins the fight with LeChuck? Thanks.

I have the entire list of moves and how to change from one move to the next, and I have what move beats what. But I highly suggest that you go back and start over with the whole Monkey Kombat thing with the monkeys on Monkey Island. It's really fun when you know what you're doing. Just let me know if you want it.

Lady Pythia

I really don't want to learn the moves, but thank you. I find that part of the game boring and tedious. I would really like a saved game with that part completed or a list of what beats what so I can move forward with the game. Can anyone help?

Guest grannen

No, that is too much cheating!

But if you e-mail me, I´ll send you a doc you can use when you are making notes during the kombat.

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

Archived