Home

What happened to the sound? and other issues.

plokoon87

Ok, I have two general questions. The first one concerns lightsaber sound. It seems that when you are running with your lightsaber, after you have run a certain distance with it, the hum of the blade can no longer be heard. Is this just a general game bug or is there something I can do to fix this?

My second question concerns the blade. When ever the PC is holding the lightsaber in a ready stance and is kinda wobblin back and forth, the blade changes thickness on my computer. I know that the blades are textured using two intersecting planes, but it seems like one of those planes is wider than the other. I am currently using (and plan on keeping) Shem's Prequel blades recolor. How can I fix this or is there anyone willing to do this for me? You can really notice it when you are adding crystals to you saber at a workbench and the hilt is rotating in the picture, the blade alternately gets skinnier then thicker then skinnier then thicker. I don't know if my Vcard is to blame I have an ATI Mobility Radeon X300. If anyone has any thoughts on either of these questions, I welcome your posts.

Archived