Home

At the end

mightybob

At last i've finished!

Good game apart from that swamp and monkey kombat. At the end I worked out that you had to draw with Lechuck but don't actually know why. Can anyone shed any light?

Oh, and can anyone recommend any other games of this type that i can play (apart from the other monkey games that is!)

Guest grannen

I think JoJo Jr told Guybrush that LeChuck becomes very frustrated if someone copied his actions. (or something like that).

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

Sure, wanna play and have real fun?

Grim Fandango, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, and, if you haven't played The Dig, Full Throttle, Sam & Max, Day of the tentacle and others, do it, they are all great games, some of them are a bit old, but give them a try.

Other games that I have played are Dracula Resurrection, you don't have to think too much with this game, but the movie like view of the game is great.

Vampire The masquerade is also a good game, but it is not a graphic adventure, it is more like a roll game, or something like that.

------------------

I finished them all.

[/b]

Oh, and can anyone recommend any other games of this type that i can play (apart from the other monkey games that is!)[/b]

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis & Indiana Jones and the last Crusade are classic lucasarts games that are similar to the first two MI games. They are hard to buy but are somewhere on the internet i'm sure

[This message has been edited by Kid (edited January 16, 2001).]

Archived