Home

Game Completed!!!

Guest C & C

Bit disappointed about the final fight with the giant LeChuck, thought drawing with him to win was a little weak, why does he give up anyway, anyone???

Still enjoyed the game nether the less, roll on Monkey Island 5!

C & C.

Guest grannen

Re LeChuck giving up:

I think JoJo Jr said that LeChuck most of all hates a draw (or something like that).

Re the end of the story:

Yes, I think the final is not that good. Seems as they were in a hurry to end the EMI-story.

But I´m waiting for MI5!

------------------

Calvin.gif Grannen Hobbes_2.gif

Guest grannen

Originally posted by CrAzE:

what was the purpose of the abomination of nature

I think it was to minimize the number of items floating around in the Inventory.

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i have a bit of a problem, Iv`e found the big rock where the bronze hat is under, and i got it comfirmed by the drunk thruth telling pirate, and now the rock is all big and i can`t get the rock to move, ill need explosive, and i guess from the guard ship between jamalaya Island and Knotting atall is the place to get is from. how can i make him fire the canons at the beach? from a bored guy from norway

I just completed the game! I admit I was a bit disappointed with the ending too. Only having to draw LeChuck 3 times and then it was over? It was a bit too easy. And how come the prosthetic head and heart stayed in my inventory from Act 2 even though I didn't have any use for them? Weird!

I thought the end sequence could have been a bit longer/better...still - brilliant game! Have to buy the others again seeing as we got rid of the Amiga and the games that went with it...this Monkey Island is the only one I have now!

P.S. I found the process of learning Monkey Kombat to be fun, not boring!

Guest grannen

Originally posted by allycat:

P.S. I found the process of learning Monkey Kombat to be fun, not boring!

Yes!

If you use pen & paper and also use Space bar you have time to make notes.

I liked the Kombat once I got the hang of it. Otherwise you only get frustrated and starts to look for someone to kill (and I don't mean a monkey!)

------------------

Originally posted by allycat:

And how come the prosthetic head and heart stayed in my inventory from Act 2 even though I didn't have any use for them? Weird!

The head and the heart were part of a humanlike creature that you could create which served no purpose other than pestering Murray

Archived