Home

Newcomer, help on MI 1,2,3 please

Big G

OK, OK I'm a bit slow off the mark on these new computer thingies but .......

Just got MI4, love it. Is it worth me buying MI 1,2,3 and giving them a go aswell or will I be dissapointed after 4 ???

Thanks for any help.

Well, you haven't come to the right place smile.gif

Obviously us MI players are very biased on this topic, after all, we wouldn't be here won't we??? smile.gif

I only have 1 of the Monkey Island series but adventure games are FUN!

If you don't like adventure games (Like EFMI) then don't bother. However, if you like the idea of adventure games, buy em' all!

------------------

See you in a thousand years... heh heh heh

Yeah i have completed all 4, if u play 4 then the rest it kind of spoils sum parts, but the games are totally worth it, cmi is prolly the best (3) coz it has the best graphics, if ur an adventure gamer and u dont know it after the 4 u will know soon enuff. GREAT GAMES!!!!

------------------

King Skater!!!

Based on the opinion of the peole on this board and my own opinion, EMI is maybe the least popular of the MI series. The first three all have great gameplay and great puzzles that will keep you hooked.

In other words, if you like EMI than you will almost undoubtedly enjoy the rest of the monkey island series

[This message has been edited by Kid (edited January 19, 2001).]

Are you mad???

PLAY ALL THE MONKEY ISLAND GAMES!!

Play the first one - complete it in a week

Play the second on hard mode - fail miserably - then play on lite mode.

Play 3 and think the series is going downhill and with 4 you know its gone all the way.

Play Grim fandango (as its awesome and better then MI3 and MI4 - and the main characters suits are better than MI5's - hehehe)

[This message has been edited by jamesdaw (edited January 20, 2001).]

Archived