Home

directions from deadeye dave?????

angie

in act 1 >>i've tried to use the retrival controls controls in the house of protheses. i just can't get documents on barry u smchell. is there another way to find this no-nose guy??i got lost in the swamp countless times....i went to the locked gate and can't open it.where am i supposed to find a map???HELP..i'm goin nuts tryin to find this thief... frown.gif

I've got pretty much the same porblem, though I think I'm a step behind you - I don't know who I'm looking for while fiddling with controls!

I don't want a walk-thru just a hint in the right direction. I've already found out about having to meet myself and I got the clock.

Thanks.

------------------

May the Force be with you.

A hint, huh? Okay, maybe Deadeye Dave could help you if you gave him something to go on...like the Pegnose Pete fragrance perhaps?

And angie, there really is no other way to get to pegnose pete's house other than finding the person's document. Just keep using the controls until you figure out a pattern. Then it should be (fairly) easy for you to find the person you are looking for.

---Scott Handelman

------------------

People ask me how I stay youthful. I tell them I have the heart of a young boy...and that I keep it in a jar on my desk.

-----Stephen King

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Masked_Writer:

I don't want a walk-thru just a hint in the right direction.

Thanks.

Dave is blind, but he recognise people by their smell. A mixture of odours would be fine!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived