Home

Hitting Herman

cleebs

Guys, I'm stuck with old memory-man Herman. I was naughty and used the walkthro to find out what I should be putting in the slot of the monkeyhead machine, as I've been looking for something for hours. Only it says I get it off Herman when I hit him with the accordian. I've tried that a squllion times? am I going crazy?

Guest grannen

No, but Herman will!

Try to start with a coconut and talk and listen to him. Listen carefully to what he tells you.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Tried that again, but not getting anywhere. Is it something to do with his hammock? When I hit before I hit him with the coconut first, and a 2 hour memory came back, then wehn I found the milk bottle I hit him with that and he started remembering a few months before, but this time around I can't get further than him remebering back two hours. I've tried the coconut, the milk bottle the banana picker and the accordian, each several times..... Does he give the thing to me or tell me where it is?

There's a very specific order to things. Keep hitting him with whatever you got until he only has memory worth a couple of hours. Now hit him with the coconut. He will have 2 months worth of memory. Now hit him with the milk bottle. He will have twenty years worth of memories. Finally, hit him with the accordion. All his memory will be returned and you will be able to proceed through the game.

--Scott

------------------

People ask me how I stay youthful. I tell them I have the heart of a young boy...and that I keep it in a jar on my desk.

-----Stephen King

It has nothing to do with his hammock. When you hit him with something that you know is correct, like the milk bottle for instance, after you throw the coconut at him, and he remembers a little, hit him with the bottle a bunch of times until he remembers. As for the last item, look at the interface. Notice how for some items instead of saying "use" when you throw it at Herman, it says something else like "wonk" etc.

Guest grannen

Everytime his memory has improved, SAVE the game!

Then you don't have to start all over if you do something wrong.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived