Home

Onderon starport visas

Chelo.-

Im in Iziz airport, a lot of people needs the starport visa, and they want to exchange/trade for some credits or items.

I just find one OPEN visa, that drops Bakkel when i killed her in the Cantina.

I find another visa but its not open, i got it from a mercenary who tried to kill me a few minutes after i entered to Iziz.

And i have the lastone visa but its mine, and its not open too.

Someone know how can i open a visa or where can i find more visas?

I read in another thread that there is a way to get open visas, doing some jobs to rich people but i dont know where is that rich people.

Anyway, thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english, im from Argentina and my english its not very good.

Normally, you can only get two visas, not counting your own personal one. To unlock the visa, you need to speak to the male Twi'lek Kiph. If you want to get more visas, you need to get this mod. Be sure to follow the installation instructions carefully and load a savegame before you reach Onderon to get the items properly.

Hope that helps and welcome to the forums! :)

- Star Admiral

Normally, you can only get two visas, not counting your own personal one. To unlock the visa, you need to speak to the male Twi'lek Kiph. If you want to get more visas, you need to get this mod. Be sure to follow the installation instructions carefully and load a savegame before you reach Onderon to get the items properly.

Hope that helps and welcome to the forums! :)

- Star Admiral

It works perfectly, thanks a lot!

Archived