Home

Act2

acampos32

i need help in the lua bar, meele island. i sit below the painting, and i jam the paintbrush in the boats, and the boats stop. The chef goes out and i get in the kitchen, i know thati hAVE TO pour the grog in the stove, i did it and nothing happened, ho i get the painting?

Originally posted by acampos32:

i need help in the lua bar, meele island. i sit below the painting, and i jam the paintbrush in the boats, and the boats stop. The chef goes out and i get in the kitchen, i know thati hAVE TO pour the grog in the stove, i did it and nothing happened, ho i get the painting?

You must order the flaming scuttlefish.Try to get the boat stopping under the picture!

There's no need to use the entire can of grog, but if the chef comes back to the kitchen after you've poured the grog into the right place, it means you didn't stop the flaming scuttlefish in the right place--it's not close enough to cause the wax to melt.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Fine, judge all you want, but... "Left a man at the altar"; "Married a lesbian"; "Fell in love with a gay ice dancer"; "Threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire"; "Live in a box"!

Before you can talk to the judges individually, you must dive against Marco de Pollo. To do so, you need to ask Marco how you can dive against him.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Fine, judge all you want, but... "Left a man at the altar"; "Married a lesbian"; "Fell in love with a gay ice dancer"; "Threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire"; "Live in a box"!

Archived