Home

AFTER THE PARROTS !!! HELP

D00DLE

i tried it all !! but it says i need to pick up the bannana picker, and it also says something about the coconut .. i can figure it out if you just tell me where i go im soo lost .. its probably like right there in front of my face .. but im not seeing it ... pleeeeease help me im getting very angry !!

smile.gifsmile.gif ~~KATIE

Everyone else thought you were on Jambalaya still. You do need to go to the caynon. Just look very carefully, you will see the banana picker, it is out in the open. That should be enough to keep you going. (You are doing things a little bit out of order compared to others who played the game, so people thought you were still trying to make an Ultimate Insult on Jambalaya.) Hope this helps!

------------------

sig.jpg

Guest grannen

Sorry mate!

But this is a Clue & Hint Forum!

If you don't answer our questions we can't help you!

So, once agaín.

Why are you looking for a canyon?

------------------

Calvin.gifGrannen[/] Hobbes_2.gif

don't use a walkthrough, it's better win the game by urself. Another point : there isn't only 1 way to win.

maybe it means "the diving competition", it's on jambalaya or maybe u r loking in a wrong part in the walkthroug and it's on monkey island. I played the game in Spanish so I don't know the name of all things in English.

can someone help me, I am just trying to get back my treasure that pegnose stole from me, but the only thing I need is to put the bait in that box( I don´t know its name, but I get it on the bank) because I have both things on my inventory, but I don´t know how to put them together.

Please

Guest grannen

Originally posted by acampos32:

can someone help me, I am just trying to get back my treasure that pegnose stole from me, but the only thing I need is to put the bait in that box( I don´t know its name, but I get it on the bank) because I have both things on my inventory, but I don´t know how to put them together.

Please

acaompos32

Pls, don't jump in here with new problems.

Create your own Topic otherwise the answers will be very confusing.

We answer Doodles questions here!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived