Home

Language Changer

dasepp

Hi folks,

is it possible to make a language changer?

Or is there any other way to change it (once I read about a registry entry to be modified)?

Because I want the game to be German.

I bought it in Great Britain because I thought I could make it in English, but it's too much thinking.:xp:

I really hope that you can help me.

so long

Hullo to you :)

You may have heard something about registry entries needing to be changed, but your work would involve changing all registry entries throughout the game, so it would be too hard and too much work for the results it will give in my opinion...

I would suggest doing a playthrough in English anyway. This way your English could improve a lot. As long as you don't imitate a Gamorrean that is :p.

Hi folks,

is it possible to make a language changer?

Or is there any other way to change it (once I read about a registry entry to be modified)?

The game CDs only contains text assets, voiceover sound and cutscene movies in one language.

All the text in the game is stored in the dialog.tlk file though, so if you replace that file with the dialog.tlk (and dialogf.tlk) file from another language version at everything other than spoken dialog (except subtitles) and movies will be in that language.

Archived