Home

guess who !!!!

D00DLE

k .. i cant figure out this part ... how do i get through the map on monkey island .. it will only let me go on one half .. and i dont understand how im suppose to crosss it .. i can only get to like the canyon, vista point, the mine, that lava thing ... but i cant get the the other half of the map .. im sure its really easy and im just being dumb again .. sorry to bother you guys !! but pleeeease help me hehehe

ok, im trying to give hints, but im not very good at this sorta thing! Ok, you need to somehow use a boat, raft or something(?) to get into the lava. then go into the lava pool. if you've been everywhere on the island this should be easy?

Sorry, I'm new at this giving advise thing. Heehee

------------------

----

Frenchy

----

Look a three-headed fish!

Guest grannen

You have to create a Lava Pool where you can step ashore.

Throw blocks from Vista Point to the canals in correct order and timing.

The order is Right - Middle - Left - Left.

In total 4 blocks.

Look very carefully after you have thrown the first one, something will give you a hint to throw the next one, and so on!

Do it right and you have the possibility to cross the Lava Field later.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

can i do the vista point tunnel puzzle over again if i allready did it once ?! cuz i tried to do it once and i thought i did it right soo i saved it .. but then i tried it again .. and its not working to well .. dont tell me i have to start all over again !! smile.gifsmile.gif

Guest grannen

If you did it right, you have then created a small pool where you can step ashore.

If you have this pool, it was created by a rock that landed just outside the pool entrance.

To step ashore, you steer the lava boat with the Left/Right arrow keys.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 31, 2001).]

What do you mean by "the tunnel puzzle"?

If it's what I think it is, then yes, you can do it again. There are very little things on Monkey Island that you can't do again if you did not do correctly on the first try.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Fine, judge all you want, but... "Left a man at the altar"; "Married a lesbian"; "Fell in love with a gay ice dancer"; "Threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire"; "Live in a box"!

Archived