Home

I need help, is it some sort of bug???

Mifreak

when I got out of the school, in nottin atoll, I stode there, on the porch thingy, and I couldn't move, my key board was functioning,but I couldn't move it, I've noticed that when I play to long, the cd gets warm, and It goes really slow...do you guys think that that was the problem????

Please help me....I wanna play the reat of the game..... confused.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifconfused.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

Guest grannen

Sounds strange.

But I assume that you have been thrown out because you behaved like a REAL PIRATE when you answered the teachears questions!

If all is OK, then you can move to the Alarm.

What do you mean when you say that your Key board is functional but you can't move?

What happens if you save the game, turn off the PC for about an hour and restart from last saved game?

The CD doesn't get warm when you are playing, at least not mine.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 30, 2001).]

Guest grannen

There is one thing but I don't think i applies to you now.

The vCache memory can be filled up after a prolongded playing and in EMI you have to empty it by restarting the PC (but first you save your game)!

This advice is controversial because most doesn't face this problem. It is controlled by the software but the EMI is very demanding and is giving problems re the graphic.

Those who doesn't have the problem have a setting in the Menu configuration or they have the latest driver for their graphic card, or something else.

Impossible to give you a straight answer.

no, not all is okay...I got kicked out of the school, and then, i's as if my PC froze, but, It didn't, I couldn't move, get into my inventory or anything, and I did restart, and it still happened!!and yes, my cd gets "warm" and it all slows down!!!

I had a bit of the same problem on my old computer. There was a problem with the CD-rom, suddenly sometimes when you were using a cd the cd-player might suddenly start working like heck. When you touched the cd afterwards it was like touching an oven. We sent it to a computer repairman, but after paying him we realized that the problem was still there. I am sorry, but we have never managed to fix it, and we still have that computer. It sounds very familiar. But I don`t know what to do. Sorry. frown.gif

[This message has been edited by MagnusB (edited February 03, 2001).]

Archived