Home

Bronze Hat and Silver Monkey troubles

SaveFerris

I found the right boulder and I have the right charicature. I have two requests:

Could someone give me loose directions on how to move the rock (like where I have to find an item or something similar)?

Do I need anything else from the confiscated items box? I have the parrot call and SCAB magazine. Guybrush refuses to pick up the spitting tobacco.

Where can I find something sticky to use with the picture and the mug?

SF

Thank you for all the help... I'm now on Monkey Island and completely clueless. About pretty much everything.

I was reading other messages so that I didn't have to start a new one and I've picked up clues that are actually a bit too far ahead of me, so I'm stuck on the following things:

Which scene must I go to to get an item to open the big metal door or the sealed room in the mine?

Does the bucket in the mine play any part at all in the game?

I randomly threw rocks at the canals in the cliff and ended up with a rock on the beach, one in the canyon, and one near the lava field. What was the point?

There's a few more, but I think they'll be answered by the hints in any possible replies to the above questions. If that made any sense to anyone.

SF - confused.

Guest grannen

A friend can help you with the door.

The buckets in the mine are of no use.

You have created a pool in the Lava Lake.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Thank you for the help Grannen, but a few problems:

Just went away and tried those things...

I'm assuming the friend is Timmy the monkey? I can't pick him up, and if I say 'Use Timmy' Guybrush asks if he wants a banana. I tried going to the door and seeing if the wee guy followed but he didn't. There doesn't appear to be a 'call Timmy' option.

And about the pool thing... I'm not too sure. There's this brown round thing somewhere in the bottom right corner of the screen that can only by seen from above and I had assumed it was the rock. I have no idea if it was there before I started flinging rocks all over the place.

I blame my lack of thinking power on all the snow we've been having. frown.gif

SF

Guest grannen

If Timmy wants a banana, why not pick some?

But you need a tool for that!

And yes, it is snowing quite a lot here!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited February 05, 2001).]

Archived