Home

why" FOUL" the monkeys are cheating

ahmed

this monkey kombat is more irritating then being difficult.some how i mannaged to defeat all monkeys but now im stuck with the price nand he keeps changing the transition commands not only in after i come back to kombat again but he keeps changing them in the same fight and when i mannage to hit him with the commands the same he hit me with i get "FOUL".why?even i have confermed my chart of "what beats what"could you please tell me whats happenig before i do something bad with this irritatin,!@#$%^&* game.

I`m sorry, but I don`t understand what you mean. When a monkey defeats you with some sort of command, it doesn`t mean that you can always beat him with the same command, if that`s what you think. If it`s not, then I don`t really understand. Search for the keyword monkey combat, and you will find a lot of information.

I agree, this monkey kombat is fordiculess.

In this case you probably need to make a draw with the opponant once and then win

Originally posted by ahmed:

this monkey kombat is more irritating then being difficult.some how i mannaged to defeat all monkeys but now im stuck with the price nand he keeps changing the transition commands not only in after i come back to kombat again but he keeps changing them in the same fight and when i mannage to hit him with the commands the same he hit me with i get "FOUL".why?even i have confermed my chart of "what beats what"could you please tell me whats happenig before i do something bad with this irritatin,!@#$%^&* game.

sorry i couldnt explain whats happening with me in much cleare way all i want to know is why do get "foul" when i hit the prince jojo.jr with the same move he applyed on me in the same fight and could you please give me your fight details defference dosent metter i'll all i want is to understand how to defeat these minkeys and it would be much better if you explained every thing about mk yourself

When you copy Jojo.Jr's moves you cannot always win,because you and Jojo hasn't always the same stances.Be sure to write down what stances beats the other stances.Then you must find out all the combos you need to change to all the stances.This could take a while,but sit down with pen and paper and write it all down.Enjoy.PS:Hope this helps.I'm not the best explainer in the world smile.gif.

Originally posted by Drunken_Sailor:

When you copy Jojo.Jr's moves you cannot always win,because you and Jojo hasn't always the same stances.Be sure to write down what stances beats the other stances.Then you must find out all the combos you need to change to all the stances.This could take a while,but sit down with pen and paper and write it all down.Enjoy.PS:Hope this helps.I'm not the best explainer in the world smile.gif.

thats exactly it.

ex:

he is in bobbing baboon and he says oop ack chee or whatever and goes to charging chimp,

that wont get you from drunken moonkey to charging chimp

ahh, im so bad at this biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

----

Frenchy

----

"So thats your game huh? Spinning the helpless skull? How juvinielle"

~murray

Archived