Home

Justice Mod

redmark

Hi all , I don't know if this idea was already posted before . Sorry if it was .

I saw in some other website some mod about Kotor 2 where you could kill some peoples (quest related) because they were annoying or watever .

I wish somebody could make a mod like that , but for Good side Jedi .

What I wish to see as a mod (maybe already been done , if so plz point me to the mod) is to be able to kill some charachter we encounter in kotor 1 after you have done their quest . Not just killing for the fun , but from my point of view some peoples like on Taris were evil and I wished I could turn them to justice or bring justice upon their head .

Exemple (sorry for my bad english ) :

- In Upper city South , when you finish the quest for Zelka (rakghoul serum) , I wish I could get ride of his helper who work for Davik .

- In Under City , Igear who sell you equipement is selfish and I really wished there was some way to either teach him a lesson , or maybe talk to Elder so they can maybe just leave him behind when they leave for the Promised Land .

- On Davik Estate , I would have loved to have the option to free the Slave before taking the Ebon Hawk .

So this is my idea , cheesy I know :angel:

If there is any mod outta there like this , please let me know .

Thank you

Archived