Home

Does anybody remember a player called "Liberty"?

Hi - I used to love playing on CTF+++++++++++++ and it was always busy. Since then I had a relationship break up and was without a powerful PC for a long time, and now I'm sort of bac - though only playing JA base for reasons you can see above! ( http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=197672 advice needed!)

but I remember having some very memorable run ins (by which I mean she was very good at owning my ass...) with Liberty - stories that have taken on historic proportions in the reteling to my young Padawan - who wants to know if Liberty still exists, does she (or he?) still play JA, and whatever became of JA+++++++?

What I remmeber about Liberty is that she was one of the main female skins - not twi'lek, the other humanoid race (but not human) and that she was good with nades, rockets and mines. She hardly ever seemed to use her saber, and her favourite trickk was to hide high up in the middle of the Coruscant map and Rocket - Lock you as you ran unaware far below.... especially if you had the flag.....

so, Libs.... you out there? OR does anybody else remember?

JKD

Archived