Home

Bronze Hat!

I_am_Me

Ok...I found the right boulder. That was easy I called the parrots over with the parrot call and feed one of them the grog, which made which one was which easy to identify. But now I cant get the hat, I think I need to get the puppet guy to lend me his puppets or something to get 3 pirates to get the guy to blow up the boulder but dont know how. Arg! Help please.

it's easy.Have you that picture of the islands ,I mean the picture of the monkey islands ? so if you do show that to the puppeteer ,and he will be do afraiten that he is going to run away living the puppets behind , and what you've got to do is grab them ,when you arrive at the rock that you know that there is the bronze hat ,you just need to start talking to the puppets that then casaba's is going to bow you with a canon ball.And that's all.Bye

Guest grannen

Originally posted by bossygirl:

it's easy.Have you that picture of the islands ,I mean the picture of the monkey islands ? so if you do show that to the puppeteer ,and he will be do afraiten that he is going to run away living the puppets behind , and what you've got to do is grab them ,when you arrive at the rock that you know that there is the bronze hat ,you just need to start talking to the puppets that then casaba's is going to bow you with a canon ball.And that's all.Bye

It is even better if bossygirl tries to read the name of this Forum!

The name is Clues & Hints, NOT Solutions & Walkthroughs!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited February 22, 2001).]

Archived