Home

How do I find the Rock with the Bronze Hat?

bad bob

Guybrush knows which parrot tells the truth and which one doesn't? Then go to a rock and ask a parrot if the hat is there. Guybrush knows if the parrot is telling the truth or not. You can also ask the parrot for the directions to the right rock. Hope this helps...I just got through that part myself. smile.gif

Ok, I guess I don't know how to tell which parrot is telling the truth. I thought that I did. I have been watching Guybrush's head follow the parrots after they take off and land and trying to predict whether the truth-telling parrot has switched sides. I seem to be right about half the time which suggests that I am guessing randomly eek.gif

Do you have any suggestions? redface.gif

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, I got the Bronze Hat. The game locked up at one point and I had to start over from an earlier saved game. eek.gif But now I am marooned on Monkey Island and ready for the next phase of the game. Thanks for all of your help. biggrin.gif Have any of you had the game lock up?

By the way, the capital of North Dakota is Bismarck and not Fargo (as the truth-telling parrot claims). Does this indicate that:

1. The game developers do not know their geography, or

2. The game developers assume that the game players do not know their geography, or

3. I have missed some subtle humor, or

4. All of the above? confused.gif

Archived