Home

HELP!!!

UNCgirl11

I just got the game. I'm in the shop with the blind dude. I run over to the basket with the hands and legs and whatever. It gives me 2 options, look at the foot, or look at the hand. It won't let me switch to look at the hand so I can pick it up. How do I do this?

Originally posted by UNCgirl11:

I did. I got the skin, then played the music box for him, then ran over to the basket, but it wouldn't let me pick up the hand, cause the options wouldn't switch.

[This message has been edited by UNCgirl11 (edited February 24, 2001).]

Use page up and page down to switch the actions.

Oh, never mind, how stupid of me. I was using the PgUp and PgDn keys at the far right of the keyboard smile.gif OK, now it says (I'm using the little booklet)Use artificial skin with manhole, then use the skin. When you have bounced through the bank window, go down the ladder and pull the chain by the ladder.

I've already put the artificial skin in the manhole, but what does it mean 'use the skin'? And how in the world do you bounce off it?

Guest grannen

You don't have to publish any Solutions here. Either we already knew or we don't want to know but want to find out by ourselves!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited February 24, 2001).]

Guest grannen

Originally posted by UNCgirl11:

I've already put the artificial skin in the manhole, but what does it mean 'use the skin'? And how in the world do you bounce off it?

Why don't you Look at it?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived