Home

Exile-Darth Sion conversation bug fixes

WRFan

Fixed some bugs in the final Exile-Darth Sion conversation at the end of the game. Download below and extract to the Override directory. Here's a list of changes:

1) Infinite exploit, females only ("[Persuade] Lie: Sion, we need not battle - you have been a presence in my mind as well.", first conversation) -> variable fixed. Option will not appear again after you use any of the Persuade options available in this conversation

2)

Linked all Persuasion options to all conversation nodes:

a) Are you showing me mercy? ->2 options, females only:

[Persuade] Lie: Sion, we need not battle - you have been a presence in my mind as well.

[Persuade] Truth: Sion, we need not battle - you have been a presence in my mind as well.

b) "Your master is using you. She hopes I will kill you here, as a test of my strength" (this is the same as "Kreia is using you, Sion... using us."), male+female:

[Persuade/Lie] Sion, there is no reason for us to fight - together, we can stop Kreia.

[Persuade] Sion, there is no reason for us to fight - together, we can stop Kreia.

[Persuade] She has already abandoned you, Sion. You know it.

[Persuade] You betrayed her once and failed. She has no use for you.

3) Awareness, Wisdom, Int 3rd conversation reply - Persuade options are still available afterwards

Download:

http://home.arcor.de/wrfan/files/kotor/903sion.zip

Archived