Home

Accordeon

Guest Dr._Threepwood

U do need it and my hint is in band they call it when symbals mskr noise a crash. The eyes in his head make the world spinning round.(the last sentance was were to find it)

------------------

nnsig.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Guest grannen

You have to offer him something and you have to pray that you find it.

Lift your eyes and look if there is a sign.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

go to the 'First Church of LeChuck', when you enter look to that eskeleton face , and when you look at her it appears 'Look at shields', to pick'em up you need to pick it up with the banana picker .

When you have already pick them up , play them and now the name of the shields is cymbals.when you see the monkey offer the cymbals to him, and he will live the accordian behind.

I expect that this helps

Originally posted by bossygirl:

go to the 'First Church of LeChuck', when you enter look to that eskeleton face , and when you look at her it appears 'Look at shields', to pick'em up you need to pick it up with the banana picker .

When you have already pick them up , play them and now the name of the shields is cymbals.when you see the monkey offer the cymbals to him, and he will live the accordian behind.

I expect that this helps

That is not a "Clue" or a "Hint", it is a solution. The name of the forum is "Clues & Hints" not "Walkthroughs and Solutions"

------------------

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is"God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

-Jack Handey-

Guest grannen

Originally posted by bossygirl:

I expect that this helps

To bossygirl!

Pls STAY AWAY with your Solutions and Walkthroughs in this Clues & Hints Forum!

Here we try to be clever and give smart advice to help and we DO NOT give detailed answers how to continue. We buy these games because we want to play for ourselves but sometimes we need a small hint, NOT a Walkthrough.

If you want to brag that you have the solution, do it somewhere else because most of us who answers here also have finished EMI

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived