Home

Herman and Timmy

bad bob

I managed to get Timmy to follow me to the the mine but I can't get him to do anything inside the mine. Any suggestions? Also, I am beginning to feel guilty about hitting Herman so many times with the coconut. It doesn't seem to help after a while and I can't get him to follow me anywhere. confused.gif Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Guest grannen

Herman had a nap in his hammock and a fruit suddenly fell down!

Try to help him with that stone hard thing, perhaps not once but twice and check if there is any progress!

Remember that it is a good thing to ask many questions, even to repeat them!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

OK, I got the milk bottle - the banana picker is a great tool. I am now trying to get the accordian (which Herman's ever improving memory has indicated). The monkey will not let me take it. I have nothing in my inventory that would remotely interest a musically-inclined monkey and the banana picker does not work with him. I even tried the milk bottle, but apparently the monkey doesn't appreciate the bottle as an instrument. Go figure. Any suggestions?

is there a limit to how many times you can hit Herman? we are have solved all the puzzles on the island but when we hit herman with the accordian he didn't tell us anything new. now anytime we hit him with the coconut, milk bottle, or the accordian he doesn't change. He doesn't remember anything. Please advise as I don't want to do it all again. It was fun the FIRST time!

Guest grannen

If you do a mistake you have to start with the coconut again and that's why it is a good idea to save the game when you have a progress!

Use the coconut and talk to him as much as possible and save the game when he agrees to the name Herman.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived