Home

Help!!

BadCo249

The pirate's got a couple of "friends" that can help you, of course you'll need call them over.......

------------------

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is"God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

-Jack Handey-

Guest grannen

You have to study the statue on the island very, very thoroughly and talk a lot with the english tourist, even repeat questions to him. He has lots of info about the bronze figure!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Yes I got whistle. i know the hat was on statue.. i did ask fat pirate about weight before, but i guess i missed something..i cant ask parrot if this is the rock..everytim i talk about his father. he say i see its to painful..thats all

Ok i have studied statue and talked to tourist at statue.All he tells me is he thinks the missing hat is what im lookinf fo.. all i can say to lefeet is i want to talk about your dad..he says ok. then guybrush says this looks to painfull lets talk about somthing else.. all i can say to parrots is the question to find out whos telling the truth.......HELP!~!!!!

Talk to both about ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!

------------------

"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell.

When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You"

After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

-Jack Handey-

Archived