Home

Need help with the hole game?I'm here to help.

Drunken_Sailor

Originally posted by Drunken_Sailor:

If you guys need help,I'm here to help and I shall try to answer the questions when I'm online.

When you shall dive against Marco Pollo it is recommend that you have used your time share brochure well and read it.Important places on the island in this part is Star Bucceneers Coffee House and Planet Threepwood.Try to talk to many people and show them many things.Also try to use all of the items you've got to now and use them with other objects.But remember:Check out Star Bucceneers Coffee House.

i need help. in the last part of lucre island, whe u have to dive and trap some golden fishies to have light.

i have the bait and the scupperware, and i know i have to put the bait in the scupperware, but i can´t. i have collected both so both are on my inventory, but how do i combine those

Originally posted by acampos32:

i need help. in the last part of lucre island, whe u have to dive and trap some golden fishies to have light.

i have the bait and the scupperware, and i know i have to put the bait in the scupperware, but i can´t. i have collected both so both are on my inventory, but how do i combine those

Press U on the scupperware, or the fish and use it with the other one.

------------------

Guybrush: Can i call you Bob.

Murray: You may call me Murray, the all powerful demonic skull. Bmwhahahaahahaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Originally posted by Drunken_Sailor:

If you guys need help,I'm here to help and I shall try to answer the questions when I'm online.

NO 1 WANTS 2 ANSWA ME SO PLEASE HELP!¬!!!!!!!!!!! ive got the signes=d goverment contract, the bell and the preztels...... WHAT THE F**K do i do now PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEE help me thankx

Archived