Home

LeChuck & Monkey Combat (WARNING: SPOILER)

WARNING: SPOILER

Do not read on if you are not up to the last section of the game (well I assume it is the last). That is, you have "escaped" monkey Island

OK, I got off MI, I pulled the thing to stop the ultimate insult amplifier, and I am upto the part where you verse LeChuck in Monkey Combat.

There is only one problem. His bannas regenerate too fast. That is, by the time he has shouted his insult, and I've shouted mine (with the game paused if I don't know on the spot my next stance) his bannanas are basically full. Is there some sort of thing you are meant to do besides blabber monkey insults back too him?

One other thing. The video clip you get after you shove the Melee Island Govanatorial stamp into the important slot in the monkey head goes bland after the section where the monkeys are playing twister. No matter how many times I play it again, it just stops in the same spot. It's really annoying!

Wow, and I felt sad that I actually wrote out two charts for what defeats what and how do you move between stances... But hey, that's the first time I figured something crucial all by myself (unlike all those other times that Grannen helped me).

So thanks for the hints now...

Archived