Home

Mug (a couple of Jambalaya Island spoilers)

brickie

I've been wandering around Jambalaya and Knuttin Atoll for a while now trying to find

a) a way to paint the Starbuccaneers mug silver so I can substitute it for the Monkey Mug

b) a way to distract Marco Pollo when he dives

I haven't read any of the other posts in here because I really only want a clue - am I on the right track? Is there an item I've missed? (I have the bronze hat, the glue I used to stick myself to the mechanical manatee, Stan's timeshare brochure (featuring one of the diving judges, but he doesn't seem to be bothered when I show him) and my pirate re-education certificate...)

a) Not exactly paint, rather stick something on it. Take a seat and look around

b) You`re not supposed to distract him, yet, you`re supposed to copy him. Talk to the hippie judge about that.

Also you should talk to the old wise judge, he may give you a useful hint.

The grouchy judge should care about the brochure, look t it (again), and try showing it, you might of course have a bug.

Download patch here: http://support.lucasarts.com

[This message has been edited by MagnusB (edited March 06, 2001).]

1. [*]Paint is... close. Have you met anyone on the island who you know has paint? Try talking to him when you're ready to swap cups.

[*]You will always lose your first match with Marco de Pollo, but you get to ask the judges why you got low scores after that. Ask them.

[/list=a]

------------------

brief.gif

Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

a)i liked the monkey mug so much i wanted a reminder of it b4 i had 2 giv it bak and

b) lumpy seal oil does wanders 4 marcos skin

+ u r such a DUNCE(in a non offensive way) u did pass ur non pirate class first time but u want to show every1 that u r not a wuss so i recon u shud take it again.

I REALLY DONT THINK ENY OV THIS WIL HELP BUT AT LEAST I TRIED!

Originally posted by Clare *B*:

a)i liked the monkey mug so much i wanted a reminder of it b4 i had 2 giv it bak and

b) lumpy seal oil does wanders 4 marcos skin

+ u r such a DUNCE(in a non offensive way) u did pass ur non pirate class first time but u want to show every1 that u r not a wuss so i recon u shud take it again.

I REALLY DONT THINK ENY OV THIS WIL HELP BUT AT LEAST I TRIED!

try to post within a couple of days, they probably have it figured out by now

------------------

NEW-6.jpg

Archived