Home

I BEAT IT !! i can answer any quesions anyone has ...

D00DLE

I did it .. hehe i beat it .. it had a kinda silly ending ... but ya .. thank you everyone for putting up with all my stupid quesions ... hehehehe thank you especially GRANNEN i couldnt have done it probably without your nifty chart thingy smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by D00DLE:

I did it .. hehe i beat it .. it had a kinda silly ending ... but ya .. thank you everyone for putting up with all my stupid quesions ... hehehehe thank you especially GRANNEN i couldnt have done it probably without your nifty chart thingy smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hi... I am stuck on lucre island... Were can i find that screw every one is talking about... Also i found the loot, but i cant get it out of that safe, or what it is... Plz help me...

/ralum out

------------------

Iam the chosen one... Or, actually iam not, but i always wanted to say that smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ralum (edited February 11, 2001).]

Guest grannen

Why don't you make your own Topic re this question if you want anyone to help you?

You published it under DOODLE and therefor you obviously expect her to answer you.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

• 4 weeks later...

carla and otis wont accept the contract, ive got the bell thing and the pretzels and the signed contract what the F*&K do i do????? PLEASE H|ELP ME PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankx

Guest grannen

It is important that it is the "cushy contract" and that it is signed.

Check the mansion again.

And what BELL is it you have got???

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited March 07, 2001).]

I don't really like theese I BEAT THE GAME ASK ME ANYTHING! topics when peaple need help they should make a topic anout it or look for other topics i beat the game a long time ago i just reply when peeps need help.

------------------

timmy.jpg

Originally posted by Heracio T. Marley:

Doodle how many fingers am I holding up what is the answer to life and is there a god?

The original post was well over a month ago, she doesn't post here anymore, and these types of replies are getting really annoying

------------------

NEW-6.jpg

Originally posted by Murray_01:

carla and otis wont accept the contract, ive got the bell thing and the pretzels and the signed contract what the F*&K do i do????? PLEASE H|ELP ME PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankx

There are two contracts; one is folded up on Elaine's desk in the mansion. Get that signed, show it to them and it will work.

Am stuck on Monkey Island. I can't get into the village, everytime I try to walk to it it just takes me back to the main island map.

Help!!!

Archived