Home

JKA RPing Community

RodianBeedo

I'm, at the moment, trying to start up a Star Wars roleplaying community. I'm looking for members who want to give me hand with the forums, as well as join in on the roleplaying. At the moment, I am working on setting my router settings to create a dedicated server, and will soon have one as I have done this before. I'm looking for members who are fairly knowledgable on Star Wars, are decent roleplayers, and enjoy dynamic, diverse RPs rather than the same old Jedi/Sith-oriented roleplays. Here's a little paragraph here that sums up what I'm going for.

New Dawn RP is a Star Wars roleplaying community that utilizes Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to achieve our main goal: create a fun, diverse, dynamic, and interesting roleplaying environment in the Star Wars universe. In order to achieve this goal, we require members who create original, realistic characters with hopes, dreams, ambitions, fears, quirks, and all those specific details that a real person would have. We want diverse characters that change and develop through their interactions with others, and their environment. A dynamic and diverse environment is also a main component of the community; we will never have roleplays that are Jedi specific or Sith specific. The timeline is currently two hundred years after the events of the KOTOR game which gives us an untouched period of time where we can let our own stories unfold without following any sort of script in terms of plot. Lastly, we love faction-based conflict, so expect military factions like the Republic or the Sith Empire, and force user factions like the Jedi or the Sith, to be at each other's throats. Criminal factions will go bending and breaking Galactic law for credits, control, respect, or anything in between.

If you're still not satisfied, check the Create-A-Faction forum to make your own faction, whether it is a rising business organization, a military force, or a band of rogues and smugglers.

Here is a link to the forums for more information:

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/New_Dawn_RP

My Xfire is rodianbeedo. Add me if you have any questions, or are interested in joining up.

Archived