Home

i finished anyone who has questions ask or e_mail me

hermen

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by Stigzy:

Hi herman, just wondring, I'VE GOT THE STATUE, THE MUG WITH THE MONKEY HEAD ON AND THE BRONZE HAT YET MELEE ISLAND IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN, AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

I beat the catapult got the baloons and got the signed contract and the bell what nxt????????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Originally posted by Murray_01:

I beat the catapult got the baloons and got the signed contract and the bell what nxt????????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Signed contract: Show it to people who might be interested in them to make sure you've got the right one.

Bell: What?? confused.gif

Have you talked to the Voodoo Lady yet? She has some advice on how you'll be able to reach Lucre Island to find the Marley family lawyers.

------------------

brief.gif

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly and childern under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball.

[This message has been edited by brief (edited March 06, 2001).]

Originally posted by hermen:

an exellent game loved it i wish it never ends my E_mail eskimoinnorthpole@hotmail.com

hai...

please help me i'm already 3 weeks stuck at lucre island. how to make guybrush pick the prosthetic hand.

your cooperation is appreciated.

thank you.

Originally posted by hermen:

an exellent game loved it i wish it never ends my E_mail eskimoinnorthpole@hotmail.com

I am in the Lua Bar. There is only one stool that the game will allow me to sit, and there is a painting over the stool. I have a pen, earrings, paintbrush, necklace and grog. I sit down and many options come up, but only one is working, which is "Get Up". Nothing else will work. The waitress tells me to sit, but I can't talk to her after I sit.

Archived