Home

Is it short or is it me?

fwolfen

I finished it!! I loved it but...is that it?It felt quite short!I beat LeChuck by luck really, trying the DRAW thing at random...At the end when Guybrush is reunited with Elaine at the top of the cliff i just clicked on "I wanna be a pirate" and then it was the end...would it have been a different end if I had clicked on the other sentences available?Also, there's a quite a few items I never used during the game tongue.gifrothetic head feet liver heart stomach..the hot keels toyship...the cup of groccocino...the pirate magazine,the trading card...is it the same for all of you?I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything!Thanks!

If you got them you didn`t miss out on any jokes.

You were supposed to make a sort of creature by all the body parts, but you don`t need it.

There would have been no difference, as the first thing I did after completing the game, was to check all the dialouges, and I was dissapointed to see that this ending wasn`t much better than the last one.

Btw.: The cup of grogogococoicnco (whatever) could be used as another way of completing a certain puzzle.

------------------

Magnus.jpgMagnusB_da_pro_boarder

Archived