Home

Finally Finished!!Eny questions???

Clare *B*

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by MEAT HOOK:

Can you tell me what the combination is for the file retrieval system in prosthetics shop

Its different every game.

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by bossygirl:

i'm in the monkey island and I don't know what to do to the lava , an d what should I do to I can pass the other side of the inventory. thanks madalena

could u edit that so i can udersand what u r trying 2 say.

Originally posted by UNCgirl11:

I just got the game. I'm in the shop with the blind dude. I run over to the basket with the hands and legs and whatever. It gives me 2 options, look at the foot, or look at the hand. It won't let me switch to look at the hand so I can pick it up. How do I do this?

Remember Page up and Page down.

• 4 weeks later...

I will tell you, but ppl, herocio plz don`t get mad at me, the guy asked for it straight no hints or anything, i mean i don`t suport the whole giving a straight answer instead of hints but the guy wants it srtaight and it`s he`s fun his missing out on not mine, also for me the roll-a-dex wasn`t very fun any way.

the three wheels on the filing system stand for the three initials in the customer`s name, in order left to right. There are five faces on each wheel. face 1=___, FACE 2=___FACE 3=___, FACE 4=___FACE 5=___, so if the cumtomer is francais z. drake, spin the dials to _, _, _, then press the red button.

P.S. sry for telling to much, but really if the guy were to check old forums, he`d get the answer anyway, sooooo plz don`t be mad at me.

Okay there i`ve deleted the key pionts in the message, if any one wants to find the prpper combo, e-mail me.

grannen, i`ve made the post i a help ful clue sry bout the inconvinience.

[This message has been edited by DiScO StU (edited March 24, 2001).]

Hi Clare, maybe you can help me on this:

I can't ask Jumbeaux LeFeet about his father's hat. I've been to Jambalaya, I've talked to the tourist, I know it's missing but the option to ask Jumbeaux about the hat just doesn't come up when I go to Knuttin and talk to him. This means I can't ask the parrots about it either.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there part of the sequence I've missed?

I know this is for clues and hints but I'm so frustrated at this stage that I'll take anything. I just can't see what I'm doing wrong...

Thanks

Guest grannen

To DiScO StU.

Why didn't you ask brittany to e-mail you and that way send the info?

That you repeat your mistakes here makes no one happy!

Well, i don`t want to start an arguement, but the guy asked for it straight and anywayz why didn`t brittney just e`mail claire b* who started this topic, yes i could of e-mailed her/him, and next time i will, but she had no e-mail in her profile, also how is posting it here going to make a difference. i`m not spoiling anyones game, she spoiling her own game by asking.

and plus her e-mail is not listed.

AnywayZ i`m sorry ill get her to e-mail me next time, i usually don`t give straight answers though, come on give a guy a break. and plus bam, i`ve deleted the key parts of the message.

well i`m sorry won`t happen again redface.gif

Guest grannen

If the e-mail address is not listed then just ask her to e-mail you in your reply!!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived