Home

ignore this

Frenchyd

SEE? THERE'S THIS LITTLE SQUARE WITH A RED CROSS...

------------------

02_20468.gif

One day I went to LucasArts and they said what the hell are you doing here and I said you know you should make cds green and squary because I like green and I like squares and they said I don't know what you are talking about and I said I don't either.

Everyone knows my first name, and the first of my surname, and those I have mailed might know the whole surname.

BUT NOT A SOUL KNOWS MY MIDDLE NAME!!!!!!1

BHMHMHMMHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11!1!

If you told the truth in the initials topic, it's LEC, let me guess for: Laila Evelyn Carambertcheese. tongue.gif

------------------

Magnus.jpgMAGNUS_DA_PRO_BOARDER

Originally posted by MagnusB:

Everyone knows my first name, and the first of my surname, and those I have mailed might know the whole surname.

BUT NOT A SOUL KNOWS MY MIDDLE NAME!!!!!!1

BHMHMHMMHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11!1!

If you told the truth in the initials topic, it's LEC, let me guess for: Laila Evelyn Carambertcheese. tongue.gif

can some1 tell me how to make a signature please

hey FrenchyD, thanks for the hint, now I'll check your name in there

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA...

------------------

02_20468.gif

One day I went to LucasArts and they said what the hell are you doing here and I said you know you should make cds green and squary because I like green and I like squares and they said I don't know what you are talking about and I said I don't either.

Of course I'm not going to tell everyone what the name was, but I think you have a very nice name, frenchy.

And for all those sickos out there who really care about finding out what frenchy's name is, she changed it on ICQ so you don't know. So don't try.

------------------

sig.jpg

Archived