Home

Fun with monkeys.. but not really...

ok, now how could that title not get your attention? i'd like some help please. i'm on monkey island, i made lava go in the mine. i made a super mega gigantamungo ultimate insult. herman still doesn't know what the man is goin on.... heh (sweraing is bad wink.gif ) i think my next step is puttin somethin in the very noticable and prominent slot, but i don't know waht... i've tried all my items (weed whipper, bottle, abomination of nature, coconut, banana, and accordian) well, its either put somethin in the slot or hit HT in the head even more than i have (and that's a LOT) ummmm....... any help? please no walkthroughs, just hints.....

-Bongo Man

PS: oh and i almost forgot, timmy likes bananas a lot at this point in the game too eek.gif wow, bet ya didn't know that! heh

Guest grannen

It's a pity that Herman doesn't remember anything. He lost his memory when a coconut dropped down on his head!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

oooh, thanks a lot..... i'm so dumb........ i just tried throwing one thing after another at him..... then i would get bored and leave....... i never would have thought... oh well, I BEAT THE GAME NOW!!!!! fun fun fun! and completely by accident too! heh

-Bongo Man

Archived