Home

Monkey Island: stuck in the head of the monkey

massive

hi everybody,

i have a big problem:

i´ve read, the governor sign has to be used with the gab inside the monkey head (act III - monkey island)... but somehow i lost this thing during the visit on melee island. i used the sign with a person in the lua bar, and suddenly elaine came in and took it away while saying something.

so, what the hell shall i do now without the sign??

please help

..hi again.

talking to herman: negative

i´m hardly killing herman by throwing him things at his head - but his doesn´t response. no effect at all...

i´ve thrown: cocos, bottle, *thismusicthing*, the racor-like-thing ...

gosh..

Guest grannen

His problem started with the coconut, so why don't you try that first? SAVE as soon he remebers anything and before you try next item. Also talk a lot to him and listen to what he says.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

..i´ve tried everything twice. he responses always the second time when i use the items (even the coconut) on him, but nevertheless he gives the same answers over and over again.

could it be, that i didn´t get somethin´ when i talked to him earlier? some hint he told me i didn´t check?

puuh, strange situation but thanx for support

when talking to him, he gives no new informations, just silly answers like ".. i dont know..." "..i´m remembering some kind of fool asking me horrible questions.. " and "... just remembering the coconut falling on my head" etc. (i don´t know if it is the exact spelling, caus´ i´m playing the german version ;-)

he answers always in the same way, every item has the same effect, no differences...

question: did you still had the sign when you arrived on monkey island? somehow i realize that i have to restart the half game again from that point where i still have the sign.... (d´oh!!!)

Guest grannen

You don't have the Gubernatorial Sign and you have to talk to Herman and ask him all the questions every time!!!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Originally posted by massive:

it worked! just had to use the coconut more often, about 4 times i think, and afterwards the milk bottle

I dont know how u did it, cause thats not how it works. Herman SAYS what is the object you are supposed to hit him with.

Originally posted by massive:

it worked! just had to use the coconut more often, about 4 times i think, and afterwards the milk bottle

I dont know how u did it, cause thats not how it works. Herman SAYS what is the object you are supposed to hit him with.

sorry about this triple post:

After you click in reply, under the box you write, you can see the topic. In that box I clicked in "reply with quote" from Massive to see what happens, and that's what happened

[This message has been edited by Al (edited May 15, 2001).]

Archived