Home

Please help me.

Lizz

Guest grannen

Start to investigate the gold mine, but you need a little friend to follow you there.

The northern part of the island is better searched after you visited the mine but you have to visit a priest in order to come across the lava field and also have visited a look out Point.

------------------

parrot.gifand Grannen parrot.gif

Originally posted by Grannen:

Start to investigate the gold mine, but you need a little friend to follow you there.

The northern part of the island is better searched after you visited the mine but you have to visit a priest in order to come across the lava field and also have visited a look out Point.

• 2 weeks later...

volcanoes have____ near them we have very flame resistant____here. try to fill in the blanks.

------------------

HeracioT.gif

AHHHHHHH I grew 2 more heads am I going crazy? please dont answer that.

Why'd you tell me that now I need another coconut

visit my website at http://www.heraciossite.homestead.com/

Monkeys with monkeys shouldn't play with other monkey's monkeys.

does that seem sick or what?

Guest grannen

Go to the Vista Point and try to find something to do. Perhaps throw a rock in the Lava Lake?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

I've already donw the lava thing with the rock. I've got the milk bottle, I've got the sheild the weed thing, the banana picker, the coconut, the little cymbals, the bananas, 3 notes(too many monkeys, bingo at church and HT's mining)I still don't know what to do.

Guest grannen

Now it is time to visit the Monkey Village! smile.gif

But you have to enter the Lava Pool.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited May 15, 2001).]

Oh, so thats why we have to throw the rock!

when I was in mi, i went to HT place. then i wanted to press "O" to get out, but I pressed "OI" instead. my inventory opened in a black screen. when I closed it, I was on the other side of the island! eek.gif then I kicked the tree, so I never really needed the rock. tongue.gif

another thing I didnt understant: why do we have to put lava in the mine?

Guest grannen

You need lava in the mine to heat up the engines. Otherwise the Monkey can not walk. smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Thanks for the help. I'm now stuck on the bit with the towers. I can only climb onto the smallest tower, but then the only option is to jump off again. Do I have to pick something up??

Ignore that last one because I've done it now. I was just wondering does the Monkey Kombat with LeChuck last forever?? I've been playing for about 45 minutes and he's still nowhere near dying.

Archived