Home

Chess

Simulant

I have the instructions of how to get around in the swamp. I assum I need the clock at the chess game but I haven't got a great clue in how to get it. I think it has something to do with Britney but after getting the players into an insulting game I can't talk to either of them. What do I do?

I feel like hitting them with the manhole cover.

Guest grannen

What are they interested in, apart from Chess?

Can they be disturbed?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

One of them is interested in Britney but I can't get her to to come over to them. I have used the ploy of look there is Britney to start the insults flying but that is as far as I get. They don't want to listen to the music bax. All I want is the clock or to hit them over the head with the manhole cover. Thanks for the respondence though.

I think, in my version, you can pick up the clock, when you let both players make a mistake. Cause they´re not interested in the game anymore, but I´m not sure now. I hope Grannen or someone else knows for sure.

II×

Twotimes you are a star. I can't belive I overlooked that. That is the answer. I tried picking up the clock at first but they were playing. Then I got them fighting then I did a whole other stuff. I couldn't talk to them so I loaded it in from earlyer and tried it all again. Dam I feel stupid. Thanks again twotimes and everyones who made a comment.

Originally posted by Dr._Threepwood:

speaking of chess dose anyone here play it at all?

[/quotewhats the point of adding this onto a topic in clues and hints?? Won that just confuse things?

------------------

calvin56_e0.gif

Archived